IHFA INTERNATIONAL HEALTH AND FITNESS ASSOCIATION IS A LEADING ACADEMIC ORGANIZATION TO PROVIDING QUALITY EDUCATION AND TRAINING PROGRAMS ON HEALTH AND FITNESS SCIENCES.
our basic objectives are:
- To provide academic programs on health and fitness as per the standard of the industry.
- To provide continuing education and training certification programs on health, fitness, and sport sciences.
- To organize workshops, seminars, home study, and online learning sessions.
- To set-up national and international academic collaboration with relevant Universities, Institutes, and Organizations.
- To audit, maintain, and manage national and international academic credentials as per worldwide standards.
- To organize national and international academic exchange programs on health, fitness, and sport sciences.
- To create, support, and manage employment and placement opportunity for qualified professionals.
- To collaborate with public-private, government, non-government industries, organizations, and societies to offer IHFA educational, sports and recreation activities.
- To affiliate with national and international stakeholders towards worldwide recognition.